Delivery costs are additional to the displayed price and vary depending on the delivery service you select and the quantity/weight of goods ordered.
We will contact you with an estimated delivery date, which will be within 30 days after the date of the Dispatch Confirmation (the date on which we e-mail you to confirm our acceptance of your order).
Delivery of an order shall be completed when we deliver the Products to the address you gave us and the Products will be your responsibility from that time.
All delivery charges will be confirmed to you, before your order is accepted.
If your order is particularly heavy it may be subject extra delivery charges. If any order is subject to extra delivery charges you will be advised of the additional cost before delivery of your order begins. You have the option to cancel the order if you do not wish to pay any additional delivery costs.
All orders will be delivered by a third party courier or Royal Mail. If you ordered with Next Day delivery you will also receive confirmation of your Royal Mail/courier tracking reference number.
Please note we are currently unable to deliver to PO Boxes or left in a nominated safe place.
For all UK deliveries we use Royal Mail Special Delivery. All deliveries are insured and require a signature upon receipt. You will be provided with the tracking number by email.
If no one is available to receive your item, a card will be left offering you the option to have the item delivered on a different date or collected from your local post office. We try our best to deliver your item(s) within 5-7 days. Next Day Delivery available within the UK upon request firstname.lastname@example.org.
EUROPE & INTERNATIONAL
For all European deliveries we use Royal Mail International Signed For or First Class Track & Signed services. All deliveries are insured and require a signature upon receipt. You will be provided with the tracking number by email.
If no one is available to receive your item, a card will be left offering you the option to have the item delivered on a different date.
Please note that any additional fees, duty and custom taxes in the country of destination are your responsibility. Customers are advised to check this prior to placing an order with us.
We try our best to deliver your item(s) within 9 days for European countries and within 3 weeks for international deliveries.
We do not accept refunds or exchanges. However, all jewellery purchased can be returned to us if faulty or misrepresented, given that we are notified of this occurrence within 14 days from receipt of the item.
Please note that all plated jewellery is subject to colour alteration if essential care instructions, indicated on package, are not respected. For re-plating services, please contact us on email@example.com.
In the unlikely event of damage of your item, please contact us providing photographic evidence so we can assess the fault. Please note that all items are subject to wear and tear and we are unable to offer replacements or exchanges for a fresh piece unless the item is labeled as faulty by our customer service team at the time of receipt.
WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
If we fail to comply with these terms and conditions, we shall only be liable to you for the purchase price of the products you have purchased from us and any proven losses that you suffer as a result of our failure to comply (whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise) which are a foreseeable consequence of such failure.
We will not be liable for losses that result from our failure to comply with these terms and conditions that fall into the following categories:
- (a) Loss of income or revenue;
- (b) Loss of business;
- (c) Loss of profits;
- (d) Loss of anticipated savings;
- (e) Loss of data; or
- (f) Waste of management or office time.
Nothing in these terms and conditions are intended to exclude or limits our liability for:
- (a) Death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- (b) Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- (c) Any breach of the obligations implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979;
- (d) Defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987;
- (e) Any other matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude or limit our liability.
Nothing in these terms and conditions are intended to affect your statutory rights.
EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of any of our obligations to you that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (a ‘Force Majeure Event’). A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes (without limitation) the following:
- (a) Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action;
- (b) Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
- (c) Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster;
- (d) Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport;
- (e) Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks; or
- (f) The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
In the event of a Force Majeure Event, our performance is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavors to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations to you may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
We take all feedback very seriously and aim to deal with complaints as quickly and effectively as possible.
For complaints relating to orders placed through our website please email firstname.lastname@example.org. To assist us in dealing with your complaint, please detail all aspects of the complaint, your order number and your contact details.
OUR RIGHT TO VARY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time. You will be subject to the terms and conditions that are in force at the time that you order products from us unless:-
- any change to these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority, in which case the changes may apply to orders previously placed by you; or
- we notify you of any changes to these terms and conditions before we accept your order, in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions unless you notify us to the contrary within seven (7) working days of receipt by you of the goods.